• Right of access: you have the right to obtain information at any time about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if this is the case, to obtain the necessary information about this;
• Right to rectification: you have the right to have incomplete, inappropriate or outdated personal data rectified without delay;
• Right to be forgotten: under certain conditions and without unreasonable delay, you have the right to have your personal data deleted;
• Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain restriction of processing under certain conditions;
• Right to data portability: you have the right to recover your personal data in a readable format;
• Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your specific situation.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing: AML does not use profiling or automated processing.
• Right to withdraw consent in the context of cookies (‘cookie consent’)
You can exercise these privacy rights free of charge, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive due to its repetitive nature.
When you request to exercise your privacy rights, we always verify your identity to ensure that only you comes into contact with your personal data.